The ASHP Committee on Nominations met on April 19 and approved the following ASHP members as candidates for ASHP elected offices:
- Kathleen S. Pawlicki, R.Ph., M.S., FASHP, Vice President and Chief Pharmacist, Beaumont Health, Warren, MI
- Philip J. Schneider, Pharm.D., FASHP, Director of Pharmacy Services, Olathe Medical Center, Olathe, KS
Board of Directors
- Kristina (Kristy) L. Butler, Pharm.D., BCACP, FASHP, FOSHP, Manager, Clinical Pharmacy Specialists, Providence Medical Group - Oregon Region, Providence St. Joseph Health, Portland, OR
- Nishaminy Kasbekar, Pharm.D., FASHP, Director of Pharmacy, Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Pamela K. Phelps, Pharm.D., R.Ph., FASHP, Director, Fairview Health Services, Minneapolis, MN
- Jamie S. Sinclair, B.S. Pharm., M.S., R.Ph., FASHP, Director, Pharmacy Services, Mercy Medical Center, Cedar Rapids, IA
Chair, House of Delegates
- Melanie A. Dodd, Pharm.D., Ph.C., BCPS, FASHP, Department Vice-Chair and Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice and Administrative Sciences, University of New Mexico College of Pharmacy, Albuquerque, NM
- Casey H. White, Pharm.D., M.B.A., BCPS, BCNSP, BCCCP, FASHP, Director of Pharmacy, Cookeville Regional Medical Center, Cookeville, TN
The Committee on Nomination’s report is presented to the House of Delegates during its first meeting at the ASHP Summer Meetings on June 3 in Denver, Colorado. Online voting will begin in late June.
A podcast of the “Meet the Candidates” session held at the Summer Meetings, featuring information about the candidates’ experience and qualifications, will be available online on June 20 in the “About ASHP” section of www.ashp.org.
Guidelines and an FAQ describing the types of appropriate election communications for candidates as well as individuals, organizations, or other entities acting on behalf of nominees and candidates are available on ASHP’s website.