Make your time at the Midyear count. Don't wait to claim your CE.
All Midyear Clinical Meeting & Exhibition attendees must complete an evaluation and claim their CE by Jan. 31, 2024.
- Log into the ASHP Learning Center with the email address and password that you used when registering for the Midyear. The system validates your meeting registration to grant you access to claim credit.
- Find Midyear Clinical Meeting and Exhibition under My Activities.
- Enter the attendance codes that were announced during the sessions.
- Complete the evaluation.
- Once all requirements are complete, ensure the credits have been claimed and reported.
- Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians — be prepared to provide your NABP eProfile ID, birth month and date (required for ASHP to submit your credits to CPE Monitor).
- Others (international, students, etc.) — Select ASHP Statement of Completion.
For symposia offered by other CE providers, or BPS Specialty Review and Intensive Courses, follow the directions given with the program materials. If you have any questions, contact the program coordinator.